Interactive application and guide for identification, assessment, prediction and monitoring of the corporate and households carbon footprint (C02 diet).
- Research and analysis of the CO2 emission assessment methodologies
- Carbon footprint EU guideline analysis
- Identification of the input and output parameters
- Development of algorithm for CO2 calculation
- Design and software engineering
- Technical documentation writing
- Carbon footpring
CO2 calculator measures the impact on the environment caused by human or corporate production or other activities.
Carbon footprint Calculator methodology is based on the proved international standards in compliance with The Greenhouse Gas Protocol and covers the assessment and monitoring of all six Kyoto Protocol gases – (Carbon dioxide (CO2), Methane (CH4), Nitrous oxide (N2O), Hydrofluorocarbons (HFCs), Perfluorocarbons (PFCs) and Sulphur hexafluoride (SF6).
Emissions from all the activities across an organisation, including buildings’ energy use, industrial processes and company vehicles.
- carbon footprint from the energy you use and the vehicle you drive
- carbon footprint of the casual activities and events
- comparative analysis
- carbon footprint history and forecasts
- graphics visualization
- offsettings or what is the potential savings you could make