eeLighting calculator – set different combination of electrical consumers and select the right one with most significant energy and money savings for your home.
- Research and analysis of energy efficiency benchmarks for electrical bulbs and electrical devices
- Analysis of the most usable methodology and algorithms for assessments of the efficiency of the electrical bulbs
- Analysis of the methodologies for energy efficiency audits of buildings
- Development of algorithm for assessments and software work
- Software engineering
- Technical documentation writing
- Thermal engineering
- Research and analysis
Saving energy is good for the environment as well as for your bank balance and, with modern lighting technology, is as easy as plugging in new high efficiency light bulbs.
Save money and reduce energy bills as in the same time reduce the relevant greenhouse gas emissions (carbon footprint) by replacing standard globes and halogen down lights with energy efficient CFLs and/or replace your old electrical appliances with the new and energy efficiency once and see the benefits now.
To learn how to reach costs saving by using different type of light bulbs and home electrical appliances try our lighting calculator.
The beta short version in available online bellow. Check it out for free.